SecureTouch Surface Wave Touch Technology
Flat-screen SecureTouch products are made of extra-tough glass substrates that resist vandalism. These touchscreens incorporate the solid-glass and coating-free construction of proven Elo IntelliTouch products.
- No coatings or overlays to wear, scratch, or tear
- High impact resistance — about 2.5 times stronger than normal IntelliTouch
- Meets UL-60950 and CSA 22.2 No. 60950 ball drop test (0.5 kg, 50 mm diameter ball dropped from height of 1.3 m)
- Tempered, heat or chemically strengthened glass
- Safe break pattern (tempered only)
- Sizes from 10.4 inches to 32.0 inches
- Thickness ranging from 0.125 inch (3 mm) to 0.50 inch (12 mm)
- Antiglare glass option (0.25-inch thickness only)
- Sealable against dust, splashing liquids, and other contaminants
- Privacy filter option for applications involving sensitive information (e.g., ATM transactions)
Specify SecureTouch products for a variety of demanding public-access applications:
- Bank ATMs
- Ticketing machines
SecureTouch component products from Elo include LCD touchmonitors, 12mm touchscreens, 6mm touchscreens, andtouchscreen controllers.